Saturday all day - take a solo kayak for five to six hours down the North Saskatchewan River from Devon to Edmonton.
Shuttles depart from Emily Murphy Park at 9 am.
Saturday, July 1st, shuttles depart from Laurier Park at 9 am.
Saturday, July 29, shuttles depart from Laurier Park at 9 am.
Saturday, August 05, shuttles depart from Laurier Park at 9 am.
- 8:50am meet at Emily Murphy Park
- 9:00 to 9:45 shuttle to Devon, Voyageur Park
- 10:00 to 10:15 depart down the river
- Lunch break at one of the islands along the way
- 4:00 to 5:00 arrival at Emily Murphy Park
Equipment participants may want to bring:
- light shoes or sandals for in the canoe
- extra shoes (dry) for the ride home
- Fleece jacket or wool sweater
- wind and/or rain jacket and pants, hat
- sunscreen, insect repellent
- swim suit, towel
- camera, binoculars
- cell phone
- lunch, water & other beverages
- garbage bags
- toilet paper